second hand stuff and shops – and why I love them
Sawasdee-ka, guys :)
Today I am in real good mood! I hope that you understand that I can rarely find time to write something and just can if time permits. I am just a pitiable student who had to write a chemistry and German test this week. :(
But today I had time to take some pictures of clothes I got in one of my most favourite places: the second hand shop. Spontaneously I decided a few minutes after taking these photos to go to my favourite second hand shop in the city with my gorgeous friend. I can actually call it my second home (nevertheless, the shop man doesn’t know me yet!! Weird!!).
What I like about second hand shops and stuff:
– an unique feeling when you enter it … every shop is different
– the atmosphere is simply impressive and there is no “David Guetta” running in the background as loud as if you stand just next to the amplifier
– I love rummaging through all the unsorted clothes / stuff
– going with a friend, it can be quite funny to try “ugly” and absurd dresses or pants your great-grandma would might wear
– usually, it is cheaper
– I love the people there: you are what you wear. Compare the people in second hand shops with people in H&M or Tally Weijl. See the difference?
– unique fashion items you can’t find ANYWHERE else. No one else will have it. Timeless and special.
This is just a little part of the clothes I have bought in a second hand shop :)
And I swear, I wear almost everything really often. The pullovers are a must-have item for me in winter, the belts I wear almost every day, the bags I use either, ohh. I feel like going in the second hand shop or a flea market!